Tory Lanez Placed On House Arrest Until Megan Thee Stallion Trial Begins Due To Alleged Altercation With August Alsina! – Noir Online Org

By greatbritton


Cousins! As of Wednesday morning a Los Angeles judge has ordered Tory Lanez to be locked down and placed on house arrest after prosecutors argued that he continues to pose as a threat to public safety!

According to TMZ this new order stems from an alleged physical altercation between him and fellow artist August Alsina. As we previously reported August took to social media back in September speaking out on claims that he was assaulted in Chicago by the Canadian rapper. He says that he was sucker punched and that there is video proof of the incident.

Prosecutors insisted that Tory deserves to be taken into custody, accusing him of violating the conditions of his bail order within the pending #MeganTheeStallion case. However Tory’s attorney Shawn Holley argues that no charges had ever been filed in connection to the alleged incident. It has been stated that within a split decision the judge ordered Tory to be placed on house arrest beginning Friday where he must wear an ankle monitor.

Tory has been ordered to remain in his home and wear a GPS ankle monitor until November 28th. As we previously reported he has been charged for firing a gun at Megan within a 2020 tragic incident.

Following today ‘s ruling Tory says the order is a perfect example of how the criminal justice system treats Black men.

Cousins, what are your thoughts on this? Check out was social media users have to say:





Source link

&description=" data-pin-do="buttonPin" data-pin-save="true">

Leave a Reply