Time for the first evening of WWD’s Apparel and Retail CEO Summit, WWD Honors brings the world’s top fashion industry leaders together for a night to stop and celebrate their own.
The WWD Honors awards ceremony will most prominently recognize Tommy Hilfiger, who will receive the John B. Fairchild Honor, presented by Gigi Hadid. The John B. Fairchild Honor recognizes Hilfiger’s career of influence and distinction, making the legendary designer part of a distinguished group of past winners such as Giorgio Armani, Leonard Lauder, Karl Lagerfeld, Ralph Lauren, and Miuccia Prada.
Other honorees include designer Jonathan Anderson, who will receive the WWD Honor for Women’s Wear Designer of the Year, marking his work at Loewe, and Zegna’s Artistic Director, Alessandro Sartori, who’s going to be honored for Men’s Wear Designer of the Year. Michael Burke, the Chairman, and CEO at Louis Vuitton will receive the Honor for Creative Leadership.
Burberry will receive the Corporate Citizenship Honor, acknowledging the brand’s efforts to push the environmental, social, and governance boundaries for the greater good.
WWD will also recognize winning firms by category:
- Hermès, the Best-Performing Fashion Company, Large-Cap
- Jacquemus, the Best-Performing Fashion Company, Small-Cap
- Macy’s Inc., Best-Performing Retailer, Large-Cap
- Jenni Kayne, Best-Performing Retailer, Small-Cap
- Ulta Beauty Inc., the Best-Performing Beauty Company, Large-Cap
- Amyris, the Best-Performing Beauty Company, Small-Cap
The event will take place at Cipriani South Street, New York City next Tuesday, October 25th.